The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has designated 16 public venues for campaigning by political parties on the conditions that parties must strictly comply with the regulations and seek permission at least three days in advance.
The venues are:
- The City Square or Lan Khon Mueang in Phra Nakhon district
- Chatuchak Park in Chatuchak district
- Rodfai Park in Chatuchak district
- Benjasiri Park in Khlong Toei district
- Lumpini Park in Pathumwan district
- Seri Thai Garden in Bueng Kum district
- Phra Nakhon Park in Lat Krabang district
- Phatthana Phirom Park in Prawet district
- Ram Inthra Park in Bang Khen district
- The public park in front of The Mall Bang Khae
- Wong Wian Yai circle
- The public park beneath Rama 8 Bridge in Bang Phlat district
- Rama VIII Park
- Chaloem Phra Kiat sports centre
- Bangkok Arena sports training centre in Nong Chok district
Other public venues may made available.
Those who are eligible to use the venues must be parties which are contesting the general election and constituency candidates. The BMA will only provide the venues, while candidates and parties must arrange the public address systems and stages.