Published: August 2, 2020
Our Bangkok Night Lights Tour (sometimes referred to by partners as Bangkok by Night: Temples, Market & Food), was the first tour we ever launched in 2014. Since then it has grown quite a reputation and even won an award from TripAdvisor as the Best Experience in Thailand.
Here are our biased reasons of why it the best tour in Bangkok, Thailand, and even the world!
Why It Is The Best Tour
- People are always looking for something different to do in the evening and this fills that gap. If you are going to go out to eat, why not go on a tour that includes dinner!
- You get to enjoy the fun of a tuk tuk without the hassle of dealing with the tuk tuk driver or a fear of a scam
- Less traffic at night means you can explore further.
- It’s cooler at night so you sweat less!
- Visit some of the most famous attractions (such as Wat Pho) when there are no tourists about. Note: That even though you can not see the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho in the evening, the grounds are amazing.
- Visit places where most tourists don’t go on a tour
- Learn about the history of Thailand.
- Stop at the most famous Pad Thai place in Bangkok – although it is hotly debated as to whether this is also the best place – please note this place is sometime closed on random occasions so we can not guarantee we will stop here
- Try snacks you may have never tried before.
- Stop at The Flower Market just as it’s getting busy. Of course if you want a custom tour we can go there at 2am when it peaks.
- Enjoy dessert in The Flower Market at our own Exclusive Hideaway overlooking the market.
- Our guides are excellent, funny, clever and modest 😉
- Hear some spooky stories.
- Get to meet others on our tour but if you don’t then you have been lucky enough to have a private tour.
- 4 hours of action.
- There is still time to check out a bar after if you really think this is the best way to spend a night in Bangkok.
- After 16 reasons we still have some surprises in stall for you!
Bonus reason: It won the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award as No. 1 Experience in Thailand in 2018 and 2020!
We often find we surprise people who have lived in Bangkok a long time / all their life!
If you are still not convinced then check out what others say about us.
If you are still not convinced our Bangkok Night Lights TukTuk Tour is the best tour in Bangkok, why not check out the tour video:
Still don’t believe us? You better check it out to see for yourself
Explore Bangkok with Expique
At Expique our mission is to help people discover the real Bangkok and the local cultures. We do this through a range of experiences including Food Tours, Walking Tours, Tuk Tuk Tours, Cooking Classes, and Market Experiences
• Check out our Award Winning ★ Bangkok Night Lights Tuk Tuk Tour ★
• If you love food as much as us you will love our Evening Food and Tuk tuk Adventure
• If you wanna learn to cook check out our Thai Cooking with a Twist Class
• If you feel adventurous take an eScooter Scoot Bangkok’s Backstreet
• Don’t forget our famous Bangkok By Day: Temples, Markets, Snacks & Local Transport
Get Access to our interactive Bangkok map
Subscribe to our newsletter, and get access to our Interactive Bangkok Map where you can find our “best spots to visit in Bangkok” and also receive monthly news and tips about exploring Bangkok.