Published: June 4, 2020
Bouncing Back From COVID-19
We now have tours available and are looking forward to welcoming guests again. We set up Expique because we want to show people the beauty of Bangkok, so let’s get back to exploring!
We have some very special offers for people based in Bangkok and given the situation, we will offering more options for private groups and also free walking tours.
For many of our tours we are significantly lowering the price. Many of our guides and drivers have been out of work for 3 months and we simply want to get them working again.
All routes and special offers are subject to change depending on restrictions that are imposed.
Our website is in the process of being updated with all the information but we have summarised below what is coming.
Available In June
(all offers are for tours before July 15, 2020)
Private Walks and Private Scoots
All our walking tours and eScooter tours are available as private tours.
- Private Walks: 1450THB for up to 4 people (larger groups on request – dependent on COVID situation).
- Private Scoots: 1450THB for up to 4 people 250THB per person (to cover eScooter rental)
Free Walking Tours
Starting June 16 we are running regular Free Walks and almost free tours.
We do need to limit group size to maintain best practice so we do require advanced registration as many groups are getting booked up.
These are free but we do ask that if you enjoy the walk then you tip the guide.
For full details please visit our Free Tours Page
Tuk Tuk Tours – Free upgrades to private tours and special discounts
Until mid July we are only running tuk tuk tours as private tours. The good news is we are not only upgrading to private tours for free, but also offering discounts.
- Bangkok Night Lights = 1950THB per person (normally 2200THB)
- Evening Food and Tuk Tuk Adventure = 2200THB per person (normally 2450THB)
- Bangkok by Day = 1800THB per adult and 1350THB per child
- Family Canal & Tuk Tuk – Our private base fee is reduced to 2500THB (from 4000THB)
Workshops in the Flower Market are re-opening
If you were not aware we operate a cooking school and workshop space in The Flower Market under the brand The Market Experience. We have had to make significant changes here but have now partly re-opened some offerings as follows:
- Fun Family Cooking Class – available as private class
- Thai Crafts @ The Flower Market – available as private class
- Cook & Eat – 1 hour cooking class – available as private class
Also watch this space for our weekly pop-up workshops starting on Saturday June 27.
AND If You Are Hungry – Order A Meal From The Market
Available Wednesday to Sunday until the end of June
The Market Experience, our cooking school in The Flower Market has turned to food delivery with our very special home dining experience – “A Meal From The Market”. This beautifully presented feast comes with flowers and stories to make it more than just a meal.
More details can be found and www.marketexperiences.com
Now is The Perfect Time To Explore Bangkok
With no tourists around, and special offers it is the perfect time to explore Bangkok away from the crowds.
Best Practice for Health and Safety
We are taking into account all best practice regards to Health & Safety.
For all tours we:
- Required guides and guests to wear face masks
- Will provide alcohol gel
- We will review whether temperature checks are neccessary.
For Tuk Tuk Tours we will
- Ensure all surfaces in tuk tuks are wiped down with alcohol prior to tours
- Offer the option to have a separate tuk tuk for the guide
Procedures will be constantly reviewed.
Explore Bangkok with Expique
At Expique our mission is to help people discover the real Bangkok and the local cultures. We do this through a range of experiences including Food Tours, Walking Tours, Tuk Tuk Tours, Cooking Classes, and Market Experiences
• Check out our Award Winning ★ Bangkok Night Lights Tuk Tuk Tour ★
• If you love food as much as us you will love our Evening Food and Tuk tuk Adventure
• If you wanna learn to cook check out our Thai Cooking with a Twist Class
• If you feel adventurous take an eScooter Scoot Bangkok’s Backstreet
• Don’t forget our famous Bangkok By Day: Temples, Markets, Snacks & Local Transport
Get Access to our interactive Bangkok map
Subscribe to our newsletter, and get access to our Interactive Bangkok Map where you can find our “best spots to visit in Bangkok” and also receive monthly news and tips about exploring Bangkok.