FleishmanHillard promoted Yisi Liu from senior vice president, senior partner and general manager of its Shanghai operations to managing director China, overseeing all Mainland operations. He has been Shanghai GM since 2018. In addition the company:
- Promoted Shijun Ma, senior vice president, partner and head of FleishmanHillard’s corporate affairs team in Beijing, to general manager of corporate affairs in China.
- Hired Helen Shen, based in Guangzhou, as senior vice president and head of FleishmanHillard Greater Bay Area (GBA). She was previously general manager of SPRG Beijing and has also worked for Blue Focus.
- Promoted Norman Li, based in Beijing, to senior vice president and partner, head of consumer marketing in China.
- Announced that Michaela Wang, senior vice president, partner and head of corporate affairs in Shanghai, will add the role of deputy general manager for the office.
- Named as partner Ta Na, chief financial officer for FleishmanHillard China, in recognition of her long-serving dedication to operational excellence.
- Announced that Suki Zhao, senior vice president and head of the agency’s sports and entertainment practice in the APAC region, was promoted to head of China operations for BlueCurrent Group, which is a wholly owned sister agency of FleishmanHillard.
BBDO Greater China appointed Hoho Liu as ECD at BBDO Taiwan. He was previously general manager of Toplan, vice president and ECD at Havas and co-ECD of I Am David. He has worked with brands including 7-11, Weidan, Weili Fried Noodles, Starlux, Hyundai, Volvo and Zespri.
Beiersdorf appointed Red Havas to drive socially-led campaigns for its skincare brands across ANZ following a pitch. The three-year appointment will see Red Havas take responsibility for delivering the socially-led communication strategy and implementation across social content, creation, influencer marketing and PR for Beiersdorf in Australia and New Zealand.
Jakarta-based MNC Group selected SpotX, the global video advertising and monetisation platform that is now part of Magnite, as its first video SSP to accelerate inventory monetization for its online streaming services, Vision+ and RCTI+.
Digital marketing agency Tug was appointed to manage the $8 million global performance media business for Australian legal software provider Leap. The client appointed Tug in June to handle its paid digital performance strategy and buying in Australia, and has now extended that remit, adding its United States, Canada and UK operations. The work will include managing display, social, PPC, SEO, specialist legal media and software directories as well as data and analytics for the four markets, led by Tug’s Sydney team and executed in-market by Tug’s local agency teams in Toronto and London.
Independent creative agency SLIK added Iseekplant to its client roster, creating a brand awareness campaign for the B2B construction marketplace. Moving forward, SLIK will be Iseekplant’s strategy and creative partner, looking after all sides of the business.