Date/Time: May 16, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
According to the 2023 Power of Meat report, 98% of American households purchase meat. But with foods like meat and dairy at the center of heated debates about healthy diets and sustainable food systems, consumers are demanding more information than ever about how food choices align with their values.
In this webcast, we will discuss how organizations in animal agriculture are working to prove that their sector can drive sustainability solutions. Join us to learn what animal agriculture organizations have committed to do, as well as how they are collecting and reporting data to verify progress toward shared goals.
Webcast topics will include:
- Progress in supply chain-wide data collection and reporting
- Achievements, goals, and next steps toward reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- On-farm principles, practices, and innovations for environmental stewardship
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Co-Founder, GreenBiz Group
- Eric Mittenthal, Chief Strategy Officer, North American Meat Institute
- Additional speakers to be announced
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.